Under Armour Women’s UA Radar III Fastpitch Batting Glove Review
Continuing with the tradition of excellence, the women’s Under Armour Radar III Batting Gloves offers a signature feel and fit. The back hand of these gloves is made of HeatGear four-way stretch fabric which provides moisture-wicking technology that will keep you cool and offer unmatched comfort. The HeatGear also provides a 4-way stretch. The palms are made of soft goatskin leather that ensures exceptional grip and durability without sacrificing comfort.
The Women’s Under Armour Radar III Batting Gloves have digitally embossed synthetic overlays that offer added support, structure, and grip while maintaining flexibility. The palm side finger perforations of these gloves deliver increased breathability. These gloves also have contoured wrist closure that offers a comfortable, custom fit to promote natural movements.
Product Features and Benefits
- Palm side finger perforations to offer increased breathability
- Goatskin leather palm provides soft comfort and extra durability
- HeatGear on the back of hand provides excellent moisture management as well as a 4-way stretch
- Internal locker tag for customization
- Digitally embossed synthetic overlays to add structure, support and maintain flexibility
- Contoured wrist closure for a comfortable, custom fit
- Sold in pairs
- Internal locker tag allows personal customization
The women’s Under Armour Radar III Batting Gloves provides both comfort and excellent grip to the user. As a player, you will be able to get a secure grip hence increased control as well as second to none hitting performance thanks to its synthetic overlays and leather palms that offer support and strength throughout the entire game. You will have an enjoyable batting experience if your hands have good support, grip and flexibility and the Women’s Under Armour Radar III Batting Gloves is what you need to get all that and much more.