Mizuno Women’s 2016 Finch Batting Gloves
Another high end-product from Mizuna; the 2016 Mizuna Women’s Finch Batting Gloves provide excellent grip and cushioning without getting too hot even during the warmer months.
Engineered precisely for the competitive female player, these gloves have been endorsed by the softball legend; Jennie Finch. The padded Shockpalm technology offers advanced protection and comfort. They have an ergonomic cut which replicates the natural movements of your hand, while the FlexMesh material offers better range of motion.
The eye-catching 2016 Mizuna Women’s Finch Battling gloves come in a variety of colors to match your team’s theme. They are stretchy and can fit different hand sizes. The padding on the palm of these gloves provides an incredible feel which makes it a good purchase for your batting experience.
Product Features and Benefits;
- Endorsed by Jennie Finch
- Top quality leather palm to offer advanced durability and feel
- Eye-catching tie-dyed design
- Padded Mizuno Shock Palm to provide extra comfort and protection
- Engineered precisely for the female player
- Ergonomic cut replicates the normal function of your hand
- The back of the hand has sublimated FlexMesh material to provide better range of motion
- 40 percent Lycra /50 percent Leather /10 percent Synthetic Leather
- Come in several sizes
Are you looking for batting gloves that have padding in all the correct places, offers great comfort and durability? If your answer is yes then the 2016 Mizuna Women’s Finch Batting Gloves will be a perfect pick for you. These gloves are excellent for any softball player or those headed to the batting cages. They are comfortable, light and durable to last you a lifetime. You will not get another brand with the right palm padding like the one on the 2016 Mizuna Women’s Finch Batting Gloves. With this kind of padding, you can rest easy knowing that your hands will be safe throughout the bat.